Image Map

August 1, 2014

School appropriate summer outfits

As summer starts coming to a close, and school is getting started, I've been looking for pieces to add to my closet that I can wear now and back to school. These versatile pieces mean spending less on a back to school wardrobe and more clothes to wear now, a win-win for me!

Boyfriend jeans and a graphic tee are perfect for those cooler summer days, and for lectures come back to school. Both staples in a closet!

A kimono is light and airy for summer, and can be worn to class as well come fall. Finding one in a versatile pattern means wearing it summer and fall!

A flowy maxi is perfect to keep cool in the summer and keep warm in the fall from the overworked AC. It's chic and comfy, perfect for lectures.

A chambray and cute shorts, work well in the summer, and can be transitioned easily for fall. A chambray shirt is a staple for any closet.

I love flannels, they are perfect for layering with tanks in the summer, and perfect for fall, with shorts or jeans to stay warm. Another cute and casual look for class.

I hope these looks give you some inspiration for this upcoming school year. All these were taken from my Pinterest, make sure to follow along here.
X, Zoe





No comments:

Post a Comment