Image Map

December 19, 2014

Sophomore Bucket List: Update 2

With Fall quarter being over, I figured a bucket list update was in order! Since my last update I got a job at a retail store down in University Village. I get great hours, and love everyone I work with! I also did a workout class. Over the course of the quarter I was in a Pilates class. The instructor was amazing, and I learned so much from it. Cheers to being done with fall quarter!

  1. Steal a brick from red square
  2. Take an art/design class
  3. Get a job
  4. Do some blog cleanup/redesign
  5. Incorporate more fashion onto my blog
  6. Study in the quad
  7. Go downtown more than once a quarter
  8. Do something fun and touristy in Seattle
  9. Go to Trophy Cupcakes
  10. Go to Molly Moon's 
  11. Incorporate art and creativity into a routine
  12. Do a workout class at the IMA
  13. Take a road trip
  14. Go on a cool hike
  15. Travel out of the country
  16. Visit my best friend at her college
  17. Dye my hair
  18. Get a new piercing
  19. Discover a new restaurant
  20. Create a workout routine

X, Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment