Image Map

November 12, 2014

iPhone dump: Quotes 'n things

I have this weird habit, where if I'm on twitter or instagram, even Pinterest, and I see a quote or picture I like, I screen shot it to save it. Usually nothing every becomes of it. But now I'm going to dump all my favorites here, so I don't have a ton of screen shots taking up precious space on my phone. So here's some inspo for your morning.



"If you wake up happy and have a goal set for the day... your day ends up being so damn good."

"Fashion is about dressing according to what's fashionable. Style is more about being yourself -Oscar De La Renta"

"Fall shows us how beautiful it is to let the past go"

"If your head's high, How could life be so low?"

"I am who I am, your approval is not needed"

happy Wednesday!
X, Zoe


No comments:

Post a Comment