Image Map

October 10, 2014

Fall Style Roundup

October in Seattle means were in full on fall! I love the fall weather and everything it comes with. So here's some of my favorite fall styles courtesy of Pinterest

All Black: All black is so chic, and so easy to incorporate many textures to add interest. All black looks are so easy to put together, but if you NEED color, add a scarf or sweater! 


Socks with Sandals: Maybe this is just a look in the PNW, but I love wearing wool socks with my birkenstocks or open toed booties. It keeps your feet warm, and you get to continue wearing your favorite shoes into the fall and winter. The cuter the socks, the better!


Beanies: Beanies not only keep you warm, but add another layer to a fun look. Having these in multiple colors is an awesome way to amp up any outfit.

Oversized Sweaters: The easiest outfit formula in the fall is an oversized sweater and jeans or leggings with boots. I own a bazillion sweaters and wear them on repeat with a scarf and vest in the fall. So easy and so cute. 

Rings and more Rings: I love having a part of rings on my hands. They add a little touch to any outfit, and I love love the little touches people add to outfits to kick them up a notch. 

I hope these give you some fun ideas for fall! Bring on the sweaters, socks and warm drinks!
X, Zoe





No comments:

Post a Comment